CODE OF CONDUCT
- Behave as Christians, taking our Lord Jesus Christ as our role model.
- Any unchristian behavior or attitude (e.g. fighting, foul language, etc…)
is not allowed.
- Show respect to everyone specially your servants and leaders.
- No food or beverages are allowed, and all garbage must be placed in bins.
- No electronic or similar devices are allowed for the full duration of the
- No loud noises allowed after service especially in the area around the
Before departure all rooms and surrounding premises should be clean.
Disciplinary measures will be put in place to ensure a spiritual healthy
learning environment for children. Steps taken as corrective measures:
The Hymns and Coptic service will use the following 6 actions to reinforce
Level 1: The class servant does a verbal warning and discussion with the
Level 2: Parents will be contacted by the class servant for a visit.
Level 3: Parents will be invited to participate with the child the following
Level 4: The First written notice to the parents, the child will be required
not to participate for 1 lesson.
Level 5: The Second written notice to the parents, the child will be
required not to participate for 3 lessons.
Level 6: The Third written notice to the parents, the child registration
will be cancelled for the rest of the year.
Thank you and God bless