Peace and Grace. We would like to thank all
parents for their cooperation in the past for Hymns and Coptic teaching
classes, and we would like to wish you another successful year ahead
Hymns and/or Coptic language teaching classes are from Nursery to CEGEP.
Maximum capacity per class will be 25. Please read carefully
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Behave as Christians, taking our Lord Jesus Christ as our role model.
- Any unchristian behavior or attitude (e.g. fighting, foul language, etc…)
is not allowed.
- Show respect to everyone specially your servants and leaders.
- No food or beverages are allowed, and all garbage must be placed in bins.
- No electronic or similar devices are allowed for the full duration of the
- No loud noises allowed after service especially in the area around the
Before departure all rooms and surrounding premises should be clean.
Disciplinary measures will be put in place to ensure a spiritual healthy
learning environment for children. Steps taken as corrective measures:
The Hymns and Coptic service will use the following 6 actions to reinforce
Level 1: The class servant does a verbal warning and discussion with the
Level 2: Parents will be contacted by the class servant for a visit.
Level 3: Parents will be invited to participate with the child the following
Level 4: The First written notice to the parents, the child will be required
not to participate for 1 lesson.
Level 5: The Second written notice to the parents, the child will be
required not to participate for 3 lessons.
Level 6: The Third written notice to the parents, the child registration
will be cancelled for the rest of the year.
Thank you and God bless